Friday, April 13, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - DoveArt Country Style

Howdy -

Wow what a week! My sad event was my printer dying. (insert sad pouty face here) I have had my printer for many many years and it has always been fabulous. But not for sure but possibly a power surge ended his old life... So out to find a new printer. I hate shopping for things like this! Found a newer version of my old printer thinking it would have a sentimental connection with me and could just get back to life normally. Well... it wasn't quite that easy, but it is up and running and other than being more technical and having more functions than my first computer way back I think we are going to get along just fine and get back to life.... Now that business is up and running again I could sit and do some stamping and crafting! I needed it too. So me time - Hallmark Channel and my Craft Goodies! Yes!

I was dying to color up the the Whimsy Stamps new DoveArt Country Style - I mean common I am in TEXAS!


Now we don't have too many saddles around the farm for the donkeys but it still is such a country texas feel that I just love this image from DoveArt - I colored with my copics (colors below) and then sewed down to a dark brown card stock with a zig zag stitch. My paper is a and older piece of Creative Imaginations - LOVE that barbed wire pattern in there with this image! I decided this image needed to stand up and be seen so I created an easel card with dark brown card stock. I die cut out the Whimsy Doodled Doily Die a total favorite of mine! And FYI... it is on sale right now!! So click over and add it to a cart fast before they are all gone! I cut up the doily and placed them on the corners.

Copic colors used -


 Click the images to get to the Whimsy products Fast!

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/april-2018/products/country-style

https://whimsystamps.com/collections/border-dies/products/new-doodled-doily-die

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and

1 comment:

okienurse said...

very nice! Definately SW Americana look to it.