Wednesday, April 18, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Twinkle Fairy

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I made sure to have lots of bling. The new Twinkle Fairy HAS to have lots of bling.. every fairy does! 


She is colored with my copics (colors below) and then LOTS of Ranger Stickles for that bling. My paper is an older piece of Scribble Scrabble That I sewed down with a zig zag stitch. The sentiment is also new from High Hopes - "Leave Room in Your Garden for the fairies to dance"

Then I needed a little garden.. so I added some Martha Stewart leaves punches and Mulberry flowers.

I like how fun my card with all the bling came out. No matter what mood you are in a Fairy flying over with lots of bling can make you happy!

Copic colors used -


I hope you enjoyed too!

HUGS and 



No comments: