Thursday, February 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Dove Art - Flower Lily

Howdy -

New release at Whimsy Stamps! And guess what... new stamps available from Dove Art! Love their artwork! For my first card I needed a Thank You card and this image has the sentiment with it!

This is Flower Lily


I used a cream color paper and then colored with Copics (colors below) A dark brown card stock for my base and then I cut out the Whimsy Die Cherry Blossom Panel Die.

Love this die... and you need to hurry over to the website and get it! It is on sale right now! Makes a simple card look so elegant!

Spend some time at the Whimsy Stamps website and see all the new!!! HERE 

Copic colors used  -


Have a blessed day -
HUGS and



2 comments:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

So pretty, Michelle! Great job coloring!!!

Carol Dee said...

Pretty lily image and beautiful coloring of the lilies.