Wednesday, February 21, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Herbie

Howdy -

How can you not fall for Herbie? He is just too cute loving on his blue ribbon chickens! 


Herbie is great!  I colored with my Copics (colors below) Now I needed a Thank you card and this was perfect. I found an older piece of paper from Cosmo Cricket in my stash, love double sided paper made to coordinate.. no thinking it works! I sewed down the layers onto a kraft card stock base and then matted Herbie with the same kraft card stock. My sentiment is simple but fun. "Thanks!" Then three heart shaped faux pearl pieces in the corner.

Copic colors used -


Hope you got a smile from Herbie today - You must hop on over to the High Hopes Stamps store and surf around and see all the great images. My first love was all the farm and country images - but there is that and so much more! Jump on HERE -

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: