Friday, September 1, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Sept. Release!! Merry Moos-mas

Howdy -

Two post today! For my High Hopes Stamps Release please scroll to my next post. This post if for Whimsy Stamps - Such a fun release... Fall and Winter - For my card I used the new Krista Heij-Barber image "Merry Moos-mas" Such a cutie!



I colored with my Copics - colors below - and then added some Marvy Snow Marker... everything is more fun with some snow puffed up with your image! I added some Merry Christmas papers from Paper Studios. Love that sweater pattern with this Moose. I sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch and then found some Whimsy Stamps Dies... "Funky Christmas Tree Die" so fun! and then Merry Christmas, which is retired. I added some gold stickles to the top of the star on the tree.

Inside the card my left over papers -


Copic colors used -


You just have to go and see all the new stamps at Whimsy!! Look right HERE so much fun!! All new release products will be available for purchase on Sept. 7th.. follow the Whimsy Stamps Blog HERE to see all the new items all week! Great inspirations!

Hope you have a blessed day and see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers!
HUGS and

No comments: