Wednesday, August 2, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Friendly Kitty

Howdy -

Yesterday we had the High Hopes Stamps Challenge and I made a card with Curious Kitty and while deciding another Kitty was calling out to be inked as well. So I decided to color up both of them for this week. :0)

Today I used "Friendly Kitty" Adorable right?


I colored up with my Copics (colors below) and then found some papers in my stash from First Editions Spring Drop collection. I loved the oranges with the kitty. And how can you not love papers with glitter? I sewed the layers together and then added a Whimsy Doily die and a few Viva Decor Pearl Orange dots. Such a sweet kitty! And for my sentiment I used the new "Purrrfect Day" Sentiment

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Totally LOVING this new release "SO MUCH CUTENESS" can't wait to color each one! and then start over again!! LOL

Have a wonderfully blessed day -

No comments: