Wednesday, July 19, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Waddles

Howdy -

Loving the new release at High Hopes Stamps - So Much Cuteness!! And and I am showing of a family of cute little ducks today "Waddles"


Aren't they sweet? I colored them with my Copics (colors below). Just love how cute those babies are. The papers are from My Minds Eye and I love the yellows and oranges with the little ducks. I sewed all the layers down and then added a die cut border. I colored in the flowers and added Enamel Dots for the centers. The sentiment is also from the new release at High Hopes Stamps "Rise & Shine"

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


There are so many FABULOUS images in this new release!

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Those little ducklings are TOO ADORABLE! Love the paper choice too, hmm seems like I may have that in my stash! Very pretty. Also pretty neat how you colored in the flower space and added an enamel dot center. :)

Carolina F. said...

So adorable!