Thursday, March 30, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Loves Bunny

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps has so many beautiful fun images... So many great artist. They are all favorites and so hard narrow down. This week I had a favorite of this Crissy Armstong's "Penguin Loves Bunny" image.


Too adorable, right? I colored up with Copics (colors below) and then cut out with a Spellbinders Nestie. Then I was able to put my circle in the Whimsy Shapeology Double Scallop Circle Die. (Hurry this die is on sale right now!) Then I used a white card stock base with black mats. My yummy papers are from Paper Studio Favorites collection. I sewed all they layers down. The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps "Vintage Sentiments Digital Collection"  Such a pretty collection of lots of sentiments!! Then for some added fun a few Enamel Dots!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


So many fun images at Whimsy Stamps and so many favorites! Make sure to visit the store HERE and see all the goodies!

Hope you have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: