Friday, February 10, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - New Release! Peace

Howdy -

Another day of new Release at Whimsy Stamps!

Sylvia Zet has another adorable image with her new image "Peace"



Again I colored with my Copics (colors below ) and matched up with papers from First Edition Family Ties papers. Sewing all the layers together and then putting on a Kraft Card stock for a base. Whimsy Stamps Vine die set Hurry this set is on sale on right now! Then I used mulberry flowers. These were white flowers... I colored with my Copics. Topped with vintage buttons.

For a sentiment I used Whimsy Stamps Digital set "Vintage Sentiments" Love this set so many fabulous sentiments!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


Now make sure HURRY over to the Whimsy Stamps Store and see all the new goodies... HERE

Then visit the Whimsy Facebook page HERE join up and see all the fun!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: