Friday, January 20, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - From Me to You

Howdy -

Whimsy Stamps has a new artist! Kirsten Winkelbauer is joining all the wonderful talented artist at Whimsy and her stuff is just perfect! 

From Me to You 


Isn't she just too cute! I first went off to pull out the reds and pinks and decided that I needed to try and go a different color combo. I used a pattern paper from Die Cut With a View Baby Boy collection and matched it up with baby blue, brown and yellow card stock. I colored with my copics and then die cut the word love from the new Whimsy Card Builder Die Set Hearts of Love. All the layers are sewn down. And then added three Whimsy Enamel Dots I love these don't you???

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Make sure to visit the Whimsy Store HERE and see all the new Whimsy Fun!

Hugs and

No comments: