Wednesday, December 7, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Fish Kiss

Howdy -

I have just fallen in love with the cute animals in High Hopes Stamps new Woodland Friends Release! This week I had some fun coloring "Fish Kiss"


I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added Marvy Snow Marker for well..the snow. I used Core'dinations brown card stock for the base that I sanded the edges, then matched up with papers from Paper Studios Haberdashy collection. I sewed all they layers down, and then added dots of Viva Decor Graphite Pearl Pen.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


Make sure to visit the High Hopes Web Site and see all the new fun items - HERE 


Please make sure to visit the blog for inspiration. HERE 

Thanks for looking! 
HUGS and 

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is awesome!! Love the stitching!