Thursday, November 17, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - November Release! - Love Me Anyway

Howdy -

Time for the Whimsy Stamps November Release! Wonderful new images and my favorite is an adorable little pouting kitty...

Crissy Armstrong's new "Love Me Anyway" cat -


This is one sorry little kitty don't you think? Just love those big eyes. I colored it twice, and then cut out one and pop dotted it over the other. Gives a great shadow. I used a kraft card stock base, with papers from Basic Grey's Lucille papers, I inked the edges with black to highlight the edges more. I sewed all the layers down, then added a bead flourish along with the word "Sorry". Love the font, they are one of Whimsy Stamps die sets! Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet set.  Then I added three dots of Viva Decor Charcoal Paint Pen.

Inside more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -


This is such a fun new release - so many great new things to choose from. Make sure to see all the new goodies HERE.

See you tomorrow with another new Whimsy card!
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

He is soooooooo cute. I love your use of all the layers and even more how you have used up the snippets of paper on thee inside. Hugs Mrs A.