Wednesday, October 12, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Charlie's Christmas Tag

Howdy -

Loving the new release at High Hopes Stamps Fall Winter Halloween and Christmas! I can't believe the countdown to Christmas is already started! Not starting to panic... but Wow its coming fast so we better start our Christmas Cards!!

What is more fun than to start off with Charlie's Christmas Tag image! "MOO-RRY CHRISTMAS!"


Charlie is such a cutie! And who doesn't love a Cow dun up for Christmas! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then I cut it all out. Then I pulled out Graphic 45 papers and sewed them all down on a cream colored card stock base. I added six green buttons, that I topped off with some red Stickles glitter.

More of the same papers inside -


Copic colors used -


You have to visit the High Hopes Blog HERE and then the website HERE

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.


Hope you enjoy -
Hugs and


2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Such an adorable Card Michelle!

Carol Dee said...

Mooo-st ADORABLE