Friday, September 2, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Sharing Handmade Kindess Challenge

Howdy -

This week for my Whimsy Stamps post I want to tell you about a great new challenge Whimsy Stamps created. It is so WORTHY of you to take a look at! Sharing Handmade Kindness Challenge is a great Facebook challenge - Here is the description -

Sharing Handmade Kindness Challenge group! During the month of September 2016 we challenge you to create a card and mail it to your local law enforcement agency to show support of the brave men and women who serve and protect our communities.
We have some links to freebie digital images and sentiments you can use in your creations or you can certainly use something you already have. 

Told you SO WORTH YOUR TIME!

For my card I am using one of the great Free images… how cute is this?


Fun image from Crissy Armstrong - And that sentiment is perfect! I found some papers in my stash. I colored with my copies (colors below) and sewed down all my layers - I yellow ribbon around the bottom and three yellow enamel dots!

Inside more of the same papers and I added a large Thank You sentiment.


Copic colors used -


This is a fabulous challenge - and I love the image! Now make sure to visit the Facebook site Sharing Handmade Kindness Challenge.  You will love to be a part of it! Promise!



Have a wonderful blessed day!
HUGS and -

No comments: