Thursday, September 8, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Birdies on Corn

Howdy -

Today I am showing a Whimsy Stamps image from Crissy Armstrong I just adore these two little birdies. They seem to very happy on their corn don't' they?

Birdies on Corn



Sweet little image - I colored with my Copics (colors below) The image seemed to match up perfect to with an older collection of Graphic 45 papers. Love the rich warm colors. I sewed down all the layers and then found some mulberry flowers to match the pattern paper. The colors weren't right for the papers so I colored a bit with my copics to match them up better, topped off with buttons. A bit of high lighting on the image with a fine tip white paint marker to finish it off.

Inside more the same paper scraps -


Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed my fall card with the Birdies on Corn. Had a lot of fun doing this one. To see more Whimsy Stamps images visit the store HERE.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: