Wednesday, August 10, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Lucy's Lambs

Howdy -

I am having so much fun looking through some of my older favorite High Hopes Stamps! This one is one of my "farming" collection - Love my country farm stamps from HH!

This is Lucy's Lambs -


Adorable right? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some older papers from my stash. These are from Farm House Country Kitchen collection. Matched up with red card stock - and then went a bit nuts with red thread and my sewing machine. Punched out the EK Success tag and used the sentiment "Just because!" also from High Hopes! A few leaf punches and some mulberry roses to finish it off. Adore the country feel!

Here are the Copic colors I used-


 Hope you enjoyed it -

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


HUGS and

No comments: