Thursday, July 28, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Ice Cream Love

Howdy -

What a "sweet" image! "Ice Cream Love" from Whimsy's Mi Ran Collection.


Such a cute image don't you think? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and matched up the colors with the papers from My Minds Eye In Trend collection. I sewed all the layers down with a light green thread. Added a satin ribbon, Martha Stewart Frond and leaf punches, white mulberry flowers I colored with a Copic to match, and then a button.

The sentiment is from the paper collection, thought it was cute with the ice cream image.... they just might be having a little mint ice cream... LOL

Inside more of the same papers -



Copic colors used... well one fell out of the photo... B0000 :0)


This one was fun to color up... and it kept me busy during a really bad thunderstorm with no power. Good think I was getting some light through the window to see....

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Lena said...

Precious! Love the colours you used - the mint and coral are gorgeous together - very summery!
Stay cool.
Lena