Wednesday, June 29, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Lil' Swinger

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes I went with one of the new images "Lil' Swinger"

She just makes me smile... I feel a cool breeze and enjoy the swing with her.



She is too precious, I colored her with my Copics (colors below) and then sewed her down to some papers from Papermania Lucy Cromwell collection. I sewed all the layers with straight and zig zag stitches. I then added the great High Hopes Sentiment "Just Because"  This is one of my favorite new sentiments, I use it on many of my cards. Great for any card just to send a smile.

I then added a X-Large Martha Stewart Leaf punch with some little punched flowers. Simple but I like it.

Inside the card more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -

 
Lots of great new images to play with - You can see them all HERE -

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada



Hope you got a smile -
HUGS and

No comments: