Wednesday, June 22, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Fragrant Blooms

Howdy -

Did a little coloring today on one of the new High Hopes Release stamps "Fragrant Blooms". Just love this gal watering her flowers with her little friends watching -


I went with different color combo for me. Purple and brown. Took the inspiration from the papers from BoBunny's Penny Emporium collection. I colored my image with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Rangers Tea Dye ink. My purple card stock is from Core'dnations and I sanded the edges for a shabby look. I added a mulberry flower and Martha Stewart frond leaf punches, with a button center.

The sentiment is also a new stamp from High Hopes "Everything Grows with Love" Perfect with this image!

Inside more of the same papers - 


Copic colors used -


 

You can find High Hopes stamps at the links below.
 

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada
 
High Hopes Website


HUGS and -

No comments: