Wednesday, May 18, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Just Married

Howdy -

Today is my High Hopes Stamps post and I had some fun with a new great wedding image. This is "Just Married"


This is a really fun wedding image don't you think? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added stickles for her veil. My papers are from  Kaisercraft Bonjour collection. I sewed down the layers with pink thread.

Sentiment is also from the new High Hopes release - "Love Blooms Here" Worked out really great to stamp it directly onto a piece of the pattern paper. I added three Martha Stweart Frond leaf punches, and three mulberry roses.

Inside the same papers.

Copic colors used -


Lots of fun with the new release. You can see all of the High Hopes New images HERE.


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

Hope you like :0)
Hugs and-

No comments: