Friday, November 27, 2015

Whimsy Stamps Little Leora

Howdy -

Well full of Turkey and PIE from Thanksgiving yesterday. You won't find me at those Black Friday Sales today though, crowds, pushing, shoving and long lines not fun to me... my idea of a perfect day after Thanksgiving is some good movies and some crafting time! LOL Ok, first out to breakfast with some friends... then old movies and crafting!

Today I have "Little Leora" to share with you -


I adore Elizabeth Bell's Little Cottage Cuties - I colored Leora with my Copics (colors below) and then added some yellow stickles for the candle light. I found some pretty papers from My Minds Eye and matted each piece with some dark brown card stock. Every layer is sewed down. A wide satin ribbon around the middle with a bow and then four large square rhinestones that are a matching brown colors. Simple card but she is so pretty she doesn't need much! LOL

Close up of Leora and she sparkling candle light.


Inside the card more of the same papers -


and copic colors used -



Now if you do love to shop and have some great savings after the Thanksgiving holiday then here is some news for you!

Whimsy Stamps Cyber Monday Sale!!


Now that is an important piece of news with some great items on sale!

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed Friday -
I'll be back tomorrow with Animal Crackers -
HUGS and

1 comment:

okienurse said...

Beautiful card! This would make a beautiful Hanukkah card. I will have to remember this one for next year!