Thursday, August 27, 2015

Whimsy Stamps - Li'l Sweet Tweet

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy I had some fun using "Li'l Sweet Tweet" - love her hat!  She is from Whimsy Stamps Little Cottage Cuties by Elizabeth Bell. LOVE her stuff!!


I decided to go with the yellow of the little tweety bird and the blue denim jeans she was wearing to find my colors. Found some pretty papers from BoBunny Rose Craft collection. Love the yellow roses in the pattern paper and they worked perfect with my image. isn't often I color first and then find papers. But it worked. So my image is colored with Copics (colors below) and then I matted the pattern paper and image with a die from Whimsy as well. LOVE this die.  "Double Scallop Doily Die" 

Found a dark yellow card stock from Core'dinations and blue solid pattern paper from the same BoBunny collection. I sewed these two papers togther. All placed on white cardstock base. My sentiment is also Whimsy - "Definitions Notables 4" using the Friend definition. I used my copics to color around the sentiment. It is cut out with the matching die "Notables 4 Die". It is so nice that there are so many sets of stamps to match up to the Whimsy Notables Dies. Makes life easy!

I added three punched Martha Stewart Frond Leaf punches and then one yellow mulberry rose.

Inside more of the pattern papers -


Copic colors used -


Hope you like my sunny yellow "Li'l Sweet Tweet" card - I adore these images they just make me feel happy.

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. They are so cute. Dies are my favorite. I also enjoy your photos of the animals. Can't wait to see what you post on Saturdays.