Wednesday, April 8, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Snuggles and Cuddles

Howdy -

Today I am sharing another one of High Hopes new stamps "Snuggles and Cuddles" - adore this one! As I kid I Loved Panda Bears - collected any stuffed, ceramic and photograph I could get of Panda bears. Now I have a wonderful new image to color!


Sweet image isn't it? Colored with my copics (colors below) Then a little Distress Ink around the edges I sewed all my layers down. Added the Large Fancy Happy Birthday sentiment.  A few Chipboard corners colored with dark red Copic. Viva Decor Paint Pen Dots cuz that spot seemed to need something. lol.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


 This image just makes me smiles - And isn't that why we do this? Smile ourselves and then pass it on?

And there are so many fabulous images to color and share at High Hopes Stamps!

Hope you have a wonderful day -
HUGS and-

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

How sweet.

Carolina F. said...

What an lovely card Michelle!