Tuesday, November 11, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Mittens!

Howdy -


Well things are getting cold this week here... ok to some chilly not cold. But for me cold. Great time for the High Hopes Challenge this week. Mittens! Fun different challenge isn't it?


All you need is a High Hopes image wearing mittens or mittens on your pattern paper. Mittens showing anywhere in your project basically. Well I found that the new image "Santa's Gift" has him wearing mittens. Then I went through my scraps and found some papers with mittens in the pattern. Not sure of who made them... old old scraps.


I colored Santa with my Copics (colors below) then I matted on dark red card stock, that I also used for the card base. A few carefully placed pieces of the pattern paper to show off the mittens , and then some adhesive lace. The Noel with the mittens is from the pattern paper.

A little Doodling around Santa and some added stickles for Santa's outfit and then on the pattern paper there was some bling... but not enough so I added more.

Inside more of the papers.


Copics used -


Nice fun challenge - we sure would love it if you could join us at the High Hopes challenge blog - you could win some great new High Hopes to play with! 

Hoping to get more coloring done today... I spent hours cleaning off my desk and dusting.. oh my love my craft goodies but boy they do get dusty!

But now they are dust free and just crying out to be used... need to do what they want don't you think!

Have a great one- HUGS and

No comments: