Thursday, October 23, 2014

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - Jamie Autumn Splender

Howdy -

Today I had some fun with one of Whimsy Stamps Digital image from Marika Collins - This is "Jamie"


I have used Jamie for a Spring Card once, but I got some really pretty papers from Prima called Forever Green. So I thought I would do Jamie in a Fall theme. I colored her with Copics and went with oranges green brown and black. Love that butterfly paper so I tried to show as much as possible.
I found a piece of ribbon for a bow. Then found a Whimsy Digital sentiment that went well.

Inside the card I used the scraps -


Copic Colors used -


Love these fun Marika Collins images - just fun to color - There are a ton of them to choose from you can see them all HERE

Feeling more MoJo today... so I think the house will wait another day and I am going back to coloring! LOL

Have a great day! HUGS and

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Looks great for fall! :) I love fall and earth-tone colors.