Friday, October 24, 2014

Whimsy Stamps - DT Call

Howdy -


Well today's post I am throwing my hat into the new Whimsy Stamps Rubber Stamp and Die DT. You know.. a dream DT job!! I love being a part of the Whimsy family with my Digital DT position and getting a chance to play with the rubber stamps and dies would just be a total thrill!


So for my card I went through the stamps from Whimsy I have and just had some fun!



For starters I used an older Whimsy Stamps  Kenny K image called Farmer's Daughter. Then as a background image I used one of the new Make it Crafty stamps Garden Fence. Both are colored with my Copics. Then I pulled out some country papers from Simple Stories Legacy collection. I layered a few of the pattern papers and then sewed them together.

The band across the bottom is one of my favorite dies from Whimsy. "Double Scallop Border Die"  Love that you can weave ribbon through the holes above the scallops. Which I did. Then I used a flower corner die, sorry I have not a clue who made it. Searched and Searched and can't find it and I have had it since the beginning of time. I cut it out with the green and then again with red cut apart and layered. Then added Viva Decor Pearl pen dots for centers.

The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps - Everyday Sayings Notables 4 collection.  Love the dies that match up with the sentiments! First cut out Notables 4 Die - stamped on it. Then the Dainty Notables 4 Dies background die that matches in red cardstock.

Had some fun with this one!
Here are the Copic colors used in the two stamps -


Now they have said we can show off two past cards for the DT call... so I went through my past Whimsy cards to see what I have to show off again -

They said two additional cards - I had a very hard time deciding what to show... Love this first one that was a birthday card for our dogs puppies first birthday that our good friends have made part of their family.... His name is Ammo. Image is "Dog Song" Banner is from Whimsy Banner Pennants Die Set and Celebrations pennants.



Love this cow from Whimsy Crissy's Digitals - "Birthday Cow"






I have adored being a part of Whimsy Digi Team - I love Whimsy and all of their product! And there are no better people in the world to work for and with. Love Whimsy! So fingers crossed and saying a little prayer for the new Rubber and Die DT Call!

Have a wonderful Day!
HUGS and


2 comments:

soaringeagle said...

The cards are all adorable. Good luck
I will say a prayer for you.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable creations as always Michelle! Thanks for entering the DT call.