Tuesday, October 7, 2014

High Hopes Challenge - Fall or Halloween

Howdy,

After some much needed sleep and a day or so of total crashing we are back up and getting to normal around here. The show was great and we saw lots of our "Antique" Friends. (Collect Antiques... not saying they are Antiques... )  But now it is time to get things back to a routine and caught up on things. First for me was some coloring... LOL priorities you know. Had to get my challenges done!

The High Hopes challenge this week is Fall or Halloween - this image is one of the new releases... "Halloween Kitty". 


Sorry for the odd angle... My photo area is a bit of a mess and space was limited. Colored Kitty with my copics (colors below) Finding out that is way past time to order some refills as I am really stretching some markers and some have just plain given out on me. Had to do some thinking when I started the back ground coloring... then ended up with BG93... was a tad darker than I wanted so I went in with a "0" blender and gave it some shadows and thinned it out. Thinking a happy error in the end. Still need to get those refills though...

My papers is Graphic 45, just cut out one piece. Was already layered looking like that. Simple for my weary brain. I then found one of my iron fence dies. Think this one is Memory Box - cut out a few of those ... Halloween cards need a old iron fence right? Die cut out some letters for BOO... not sure why as there is not a ghost. Told you my brain was weary.

Inside scraps - 

Copic colors -


Now tip toe on over to the High Hopes Challenge then you just might want to head to the High Hopes store and see all great new images. Halloween - Fall - Christmas!

Have a wonderful Day!
HUGS and

3 comments:

Helen said...

What a great card again, hugs.

soaringeagle said...

totally adorable

Carol Dee said...

Great card. Love all the detail.