Monday, June 16, 2014

Whimsy Inspiration - Grumpy Cat

Howdy -

I had this card scheduled for last week, and something in computer land went wrong. Imagine that - So here is my inspiration card for Whimsy Stamps -

This little kitty cracks me up - His name is "Grumpy Cat" by Miss Rach's Digital Collection. 


He is just too cute! I colored with my Copics (colors below)  I wanted a simple card to mail easy as a "Missing You" type of card. Don't he look like he is sad and missing someone?

Papers are from my scraps - I found a black ribbon with white stitching. White was way way too white, so I colored it with the same copics as the back ground of the kitty. Dotted some Viva Decor Paper Pen on the top right corner then added a sentiment "Miss You" from Miss You collection   Wonderful digital Sentiment Collection to have LOTS of good choices.

Inside of the card same papers -


Copics used -


This one was fun to do - Things are so busy around here that these fun more simple cards are working well for me.... and I love that they are so much easier to put into an envelope. Hate the look that postal lady gives me when my envelopes are big and lumpy. I love lots on cards, and big lumpy... but well... these are just really nice to work with too.

Need to get my chores done early today... I am spending lots of time out with the little chicks in their new pen. They seem to be really enjoying the room and running all around!

Have a wonderful day -
HUGS and

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh MY that is one GRUMPY Cat. I love it !!! Hope your week is the Non-Grumpy kind. :) Hugs....

BethW said...

Fabulous! This is adorable-sure to brighten anyone's day.

PaperSunshine said...

Love it! Great coloring!
hugs,
Lori K.

bymissrach said...

Thank you for using Grumpy Cat! It cheered him up:) Miss Rach

Kirsten said...

Lovely card & such a cute kitty.