Wednesday, January 15, 2014

High Hopes January Release!

Howdy - This is one of those rare days where there will be two post - So please pop back for the Whimsy Challenge  later today -

I hope you have been looking at all the new images being released at High Hopes this week? They are available now! For my day three card I ended up showing off three of the new images.

The Barn - Herbie's Heifer and Herbie



I made an easel card to show off these absolutely adorable images - Colored with my Copics (colors below) I just am so happy with the new images - the animals and children are just too cute.

My papers are from Glitz "Yours Truly" Collection - love the country feel of the papers with the images.

The sentiments are also from High Hopes -

And here are the Copics used -



Now please make sure to visit the High Hope Blog and see more of the DT new release images.

I will be back later today for the Whimsy Challenge - so please excuse the two post on this busy day. :0)

Have a great one -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Love it, loving all the new High Hopes images.