Saturday, January 25, 2014

Animal Crackers - WE are all ears!

Howdy -
Antique show this weekend so I made sure I got some photos early in the week for you. We (Hubby loves when I use the term "We"…LOL) "We" have been sitting for the neighbors this past week. He has cows, a horse, a mule horse looking animal (not sure it is really old) and two dogs. So Hubby and were over checking out things and while he was filling up their water… btw… cows drink a lot of water! While he was doing that I spent some time with the girls. They are so puffy and cute now with all their winter fur. But take a look at all these ears at attention!!


The neighbors horse kept running at the fence. Scaring the tar out of me and freaking the donkeys out. I think they were talking about just how dumb the horse was. Kept running at the fence then trotting away, then doing it all over again. They were all keeping a really good eye and lots of ears on that dumb horse!!

I then asked the girls if they thought the horse was dumb… and they all turned their heads and looked at me as if to say… UH NO DUH!


LOL
Got a good shot of Cali.. she is just so pretty but look at how puffed out her cheeks are. She has such long hair on her face! LOL That and those dark stripes under her eyes really are funny.



Love this shot of Vicki, Sonia, Marissa and Gabby… Wish I had brought my good camera. All of these are with my phone and they were all posing so pretty!


Sonia is just so tiny!! Adorable… Heck they are all adorable!

Now I had to first show you a photograph from the front of Ellie Mae and Patti. It seemed just plain rude to show just the backside of them…

So here is from the front of the ladies…


 And the real photograph I want to show...


This is what we call "WIDE LOAD"!! Yep… we have a baby in the future!!! So so so excited!!! This little one was really leaning to one side at this time…

Nice Sunset in the background too huh? Was just about the last photo I could take as it was getting dark. But got some good ones I think…

Hope you have a wonderful blessed weekend -
HUGS and-

4 comments:

Redlady said...

The donkeys are so different but they are all gorgeous in their own way.
Love to see them every week. I look forward so much to hearing about them.

Marilyn said...

Wow... now that's a preggers donkey! hahahah... made me giggle. One of the things I enjoy the most about your posts is that is clearly shows how much you adore your animals and what good homes they have. I like that!

Carol Dee said...

WOW, that is a lot of donkeys. And that is just the girls! Do you think the horse was envious of the donkeys? Just want to come join in. Have a relaxing weekend. hugs....

Helen said...

What a great pictures again; I so love the donkeys. Big hug for all of them. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Helen