Saturday, January 4, 2014

Animal Crackers - Breezy Sunny Afternoon




Howdy -

Well I braved the chilly weather, and went out to take photos for today. Now that isn't dangerous by any means... but I am on that ledge...fighting the icky illness that everyone seems to have. I don't want it. I have no time for it. We have a show next week. So I am thinking soup and lots of vitamins... But before I crashed for the day yesterday I went out with my camera and snapped some of the animals.

This was my favorite photo of the day...

 My baby... Autie Boy. He is actually clean and sooo soft right now. But then he was running with Chica enjoying the breeze and sunshine yesterday afternoon - then they got that lovely doggy smell... LOL But he is still so handsome....

But now this shot is also a favorite. Miss Nally LOVES to stop and look at the camera -



  I named her as a puppy... "Personality" She was shortened to Nally as she grew up. She has so much "Personality" it just oozes... Love this gal...

Rhett was wanting a close up too... oh wait....


 No she was thinking I had some oatmeal cookies for her. LOL She does love just getting a little attention too though... almost as much as the oatmeal cookies.

Felipe came for some lovin too. They were let into their old pen yesterday, Hubby has been watering it and growing some winter grass for the boys...

 I feel so honored and loved that he stopped eating to come and get some attention from me.... I mean lush green winter grass you know... Sort of like Baskin Robbin's Ice Cream free for all...

The "Gals" were wanting their evening "treat" But there was a problem.. they had it about an hour before. Lettuce and Carrots, not exciting but they like it... and then forget.


 So they were really chattering quite a bit. And not accepting that they were already fed. Well they are not real smart you know...

 Just as I was heading in I spotted the three standards. Lovingly referred to as "The Three Stooges"


Normally this time of the evening they are out in the front pasture enjoying some grazing. But the "boss" Cocoa.. she doesn't like the cold wind. So she took the boys and headed off into the brush. She was very happy in there.. and I was getting a not so nice look from her she thought I was going to make her come out. Nope.. just a photo..

Oh one more photo...


 Hubby's newest project. YEA! A GREENHOUSE!!! We have talked about it for years, but we are finally getting it built. Hubby says a week at the most - Can't wait!! We already ordered a whole bunch of Heirloom Seeds -LOTS of fresh veggies this year!!!

Now off to look into that soup... I am really feeling it and thinking soup and my warm quilt are what I need right now.

 Have a wonderful weekend - warm and HEALTHY!!!
HUGS and-

8 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful pictures :) x

Kirsten said...

Happy New Year to you & your OH. I hope you feel better very soon, get as much rest as you can this weekend.
Terrific photos! Autie looks so handsome & it's great to see a group shot of the chickens, they're gorgeous.

Helen said...

Happy New year to all of you! What a gorgeous pictures of our furry friends. Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Helen

Marilyn said...

Great pics Michelle and I do think Autie is a handsome dude. Hope you are feeling better and not getting what's going around.

Carol Dee said...

Great Animal photos this week. Love the warm light. I sure hope TX will not get the cold weather we are having. Brrr. It is to get as low as -20 below zero Sunday night. The daytime high will not go over ZERO on Monday. Too Cold. And now I have runny nose! PLEASE do not let it be a cold. Take care. Warm hugs....

PaperSunshine said...

Hope you don't come down with it! You are right to get plenty of rest :) Thanks for taking the time to get some pictures for us - I don't post a lot but really look forward to your posts every Saturday. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your animal antics and your adventures! Good luck with your greenhouse, that will be so awesome to have all those fresh veggies :) Happy New Year to you and yours, take care and stay warm!
Hugs,
Lori K.

Anonymous said...

Really adorable pictures this week!

Donna

Shelly said...

Your babies just melt my heart. I hope you feel better real soon. That junk going around is nasty. Hugs!!!