Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sarah Kay - Suzi Ponders

A quick card today - another Thank you card I made for my Mom to use. Stampavie's Sarah Kay image Suzi Ponders -
 This card was a pretty quick card, and I love that I used up more of my scraps on this one. Not that Webster's Pages is ever "scraps", I kept things pretty flat and simple so it is easy to mail. My sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and die cut with one of their dies. Three buttons on the corner, with three adhesive pearls - they don't even really look like buttons now do they?

Suzi Ponders is really a sweet image. As are all of Sarah kay images. I used Promarkers to color.
I also did the inside of the card, but forgot to get a photo... sorry.

Sorry I missed a few days this week. Today I go to the Doctors office. My finger is not healing well. It looked good and I thought it was all over, but the last couple of weeks it has started hurting again, and has this odd knot and is unbelievably sensitive. So off the Doctors... hope it isn't anything bad. Maybe I do really need to live in a bubble. That is what most around here are saying- LOL

Have a great day! HUGS and

7 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Gorgeous!!! love it all!
hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. I hope everything went ok at the doctor's.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. TFS.

ednamburgess said...

Great card and love the stamp. Edna

Shelly said...

Love your card! It's so beautiful.

I hope your finger turns out to be something easily taken care of. Hugs!!!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card. You colored her haif very well. I find har, especially black hait, very hard.
Hope the finger is finally going to heal properly. Hugs...

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous...

Love the colours that you have chosen just fabulous...

Have a fab weekend huggles Pops x x x