Monday, March 5, 2012

Showing off a Suzi Blu Stamp on a Scrapbook Page

Hi - Who would have thought a Suzi Blu stamp on a Donkey Scrapbook page? Well I figured the photo of little Sonia was just too precious and these great new Stampavie Suzi Blu stamps just were perfect for a scrapbook page. These stamps are larger so they are great for those Bigger projects!
 I backed my page with kraft paper, a cream colored card stock border punched all around, then I stamped and masked and just went a bit nuts with a sea mist spray. Some scrap fun papers, a hand cut banner, ribbon, buttons and LOTS of doodling.

Then those Suzi Blu stamps! I used Pretty Girl with a paper pieced outfit and bling - colored with my Promarkers. Then I used one of the new Suzi Blu sentiments "Fall in Love" cuz that is just what you do when you meet up with baby donkey Sonia! :0)

I have really had fun doing a few more scrapbook pages with my stamps lately - Especially ones with "my children" in them! :0)

Hope you have a wonderful Monday  - And don't forget you have one more day to get in on my Blog Candy HERE for those three brand new Stampavie Stamps!

HUGS

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Sweet page.

BethW said...

Adorable-what a sweetie she is.

Helen said...

Beautiful LO and Sonia is too cute!