Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Releases - Tina Wenke - A Bird House -

Hello - Today I wanted to show you a bird house I made for CHA. You know I love bird houses. Well I found  a bird house with lots of sides to hold lots of different images! So I colored up a bunch of the new Tina Wenke Stampavie images and had some fun.
 So I started with a blank wood bird house - painted it brown and white. Then I took my colored images and cut them out and glued them down. The roof... I punched out a million Fiskars Medium heart punches and inked the edges. I then glued them down (upside down) added a border punch around the bottom, I then modge podged the entire piece. Then I added the metal frame around the opening, quickutz leaf border, flowers and buttons.



I hope you liked my bird house. It ended up in a good home, I gave it after the show to my new friend Suzan as a Thank You for take me to Disney and a shopping trip :0) Gotta totally love a person that takes you to the happiest place on earth and Shopping! Thank you so much Suzan she is a total sweetie, and oh she has a great Husband and Doggy "Woody" that also deserves a big thank you for a grand time!

Have a great day!
HUGS and

8 comments:

Moni said...

Waw this is awesome bird house, fab project tho. Love all details. Hugs,moni

Borqna said...

Project Wonderful! Congratulations! Good luck!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love your birdhouse.

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute little birdhouse. TFS.

Kelly L said...

Wow, this is awesome, Michelle! I have painted birdhouses, added a tiny touch from a decal, but have never thought to modge podge images on there too. Love the hearts for the top. Genius idea! :)

Yone said...

Cute bird house ! I love yr blog and I'm now yr follower !

Marilyn said...

Wow Michelle, this looks like it was a lot of work but man, it is gorgeous! Those flowers really set it off too.