Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Me and My Space - A few of my Favorite Products

Hello - Well once again my craft space is a total mess.... but it is a good thing, cuz I have been very crafty this past week. Working on DT projects... can't show them off now :0) But I have been a very crafty person. So today I thought I might show you a few of my favorite products right now. Things I have been using lately... oops that is a little hint of things I have been doing. ;0)

First up.... 
I have had and do have a few different corner rounders. Even one of those mega heavy duty ones. But this one has been on my desk... and being used a lot. It has become my favorite corner rounder. I like that it is two corner rounders in one. You flip over the little thingy in the middle and it does two different corners. Been using this a lot lately -

My bone folder. This too is a tool I have had a few of. And honestly worn out a few. This one I got a while back. It is a Martha Stewart Bone folder. I purchased mine with a 1/2 off coupon, and well it was pink with little blings on it. I figured it would be worth at least the 1/2 off. But well... it was a good purchase. Seems really sturdy and I have been using it for everything. 


Next is my Snow Marker. I didn't purchase my first one, it was a gift. To be totally honest, I said thank you - and tossed it into my pen caddy. I didn't use it much at all. And one day I found it and used it. AND WOW... if you use it correctly it really works! Color in where you want it, let it dry totally and then heat it up with your heat gun... bam! It puffs up and looks like snow! It is made by Marvy  - I got mine at Alota Rubber Stamps :0)

Then a new sparkle favorite!
Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz - A last minute use of my coupon at Hobby Lobby - came with two other colors, but this one.. WOW I have used it just about all up. Guess I will either have to use those two other colors instead or buy them again and share them :0) Hopefully I can find them again.


So there are four of my favorite things I have been using a lot of lately. What are you using a lot lately? Maybe I need to try them too .. LOL

Oh I think I should probably do one of those comments here... you know the one.... "none of the company's have paid for my comments, this is just my humble opinion" ... LOL .. If you are with one of these companies and want to lavish me with things to try I would still give my honest humble opinion and love to use up more of your products :0) 

Have a great Wednesday- I am off to use more products... crafty crafty crafty....

6 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for sharing your favourite things. I have nothing in particular which I have been using a lot, except for the usual crafting stuff. If I have something I'll let you know. Hugs.

Carol Dee said...

I sure looks like you have been having fun! I love that bone folder, just because it is pretty! LOL. I may have to find some of the snow for my winter cards. Can't wait to see what you have been creating. Hugs...

Rhonda Miller said...

What great products. I really would like to try that snow marker. TFS.

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW I just LOVE that pink bonefolder too ha ha ha. I LOVE every bling and glitter and girly, and this is just so awesome. I also really like the idea about the snowmarker, guess I´ll have to try that out, but never seen it it anywhere here before, sonot sure, where I could find it?
I´ve just been using a lot of MS borderpunches and Spellbinder dies lattely and then Just Rite stamps, which I just absolutely love to play with, but I´m pretty sure, you already have everything I can show LOL.
Thanks for sharting your expirience with all of us here too, I really apreciate that very much and always love to come and see your space entries here. Have a wonderful day.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

ohhh, I have to look for that snow marker, that looks like too much fun!

Rufus said...

Ok, I need the snow marker! Now just need to find it. Your last part made me laugh!
R/