Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Me and My Space - A total Mess!

ok - the room of shame! I told you yesterday that in cleaning out Hubby's room, that my craft room was a total disaster. Well to my embarrassment I am showing it to you!

 Just as I said... 1/2 the room is puppy pen, and the other 1/2 is totally a disaster! My beautiful craft room totally disrupted in just a day! And the cause of all of this destruction????

There it is... see it in the corner. YEP.. my clothes hanging rack.. oops sorry treadmill. And yes I am seriously going to use it this time. It is going to stare at me and say horrible things to me while I sit at my craft desk if I don't. HA... sit at my craft desk! It is going to take me a week to find my desk and room again! LOL Still can't believe I showed it to you... LOL

So I am the last one this week to show you an organizational tip... I need help myself this week!
But I can zoom into the mess and show you a "personal item" that is too cute to not blow up for you :0) If you look close at the photo of the room... you see that Sweetie is trying really hard to get my attention.

She is just about to figure out how to escape... guess I better hurry and get my room all cleaned up and ready huh? :0) 
Here is a photo I took of the two playing together. They are so funny they growl and bark - and then they run out of energy and just fall over asleep.

They got a new toy when I went to the grocery store the other day. Now I have to keep going and look for it and put it back into the pen with them. Autie - Chica or even Libbie keeps taking it out and running around the house with it.... a million toys themselves and they have to take the puppies! Kids.....

Well... now you see I have a big mess to work with today and probably a few days more. I hope to show you a much improved room next week  - the goal......

HUGS and-

13 comments:

Sharon Noble said...

oh lol i just want to come and play with the crafty stuff and the puppies x

Dee in N.H. said...

The first thing I saw in all of that was the sweetest puppies I could imagine! LOL!! Just keep them there until you get it back to normal and nobody will notice anything else but them. Tee-hee!

Lucy said...

They are so stinkin' adorable!

ednamburgess said...

Wow, shame on you. But I can't say much, mine isn't much better. My treadmill is behind the furnace, which I use a few times a year. Bad, I know, but what can I say. Your babies are adorable, but we've been that route and don't have any pets now. Boo. Edna

Carol Dee said...

Hmmm that is pretty much teh state of my craft area ALWAYS. I know you will get it uprighted soon enough. Funny dogs taking each others toys, like kids for sure! Good luck with the treadmill.
Those things can get nasty!
Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Steph said...

I've been in love with these puppies since the last time you had puppies. I was wondering if you were going to be selling them and what part of texas are you in? I would love to have one of them, but I live in Wyoming. Wondering how long of a drive it would be? You can email me at stephswear@yahoo.com

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, Precious and Sweetie are too adorable. If I were you, I would be crawling around this pen the whole day playing and hugging. The toy thing sounds familiar; I bring my sweethearts each a new toy and they only want to play with the one the other has....
Your craft room looks at this moment like a big part of my craft attic looks like all the time. Just need to find time to clean up the mess sometime, but crafting is much more fun ... Regards, Helen

Maryann Laursen said...

Well I´m not chocked at all. At least you have a reason for it. My craftroom looks almost worser right now, after I´ve had 3 of my granddaughters here on vacation for 5 days LOL. The last ones just went home here tonight, so I guess, that leaves me with the sorting out of everything tomorrow, so all can be back in order, before the next lot arrives here on monday LOL.
Have a great time ahead hun and enjoy the sorting. SOmetimes it can be good, as we find things, we had forgot all about we even had ha ha ha. I know, I´ve just found a couple of things, I had forgot all about he he he, so mess can sometime be good too.

okienurse said...

I did the same thing then instead of a clothes rack it became a drying rack for various projects. I even bought a TV that hangs on the wall but it didn't help either. I lack what it takes to climb on it. Hope you get use out of it there! Love the puppies they are so cute. If I could get my DH to agree I would buy one but it would probably end up in a divorce. Take care girl...stay cool. Vickie

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Michelle,

Nothing to be a shamed of:)
They are so Cute I would play all day with them!!
Your room agrees,you only live ones;) so do what you want and let the room be the room,comes a later time'

Hugs Sonja

BA said...

michelle precious & sweetie are so adorable do you have 2 more for me?
xoxo BA

BethW said...

I would get absolutely nothing done with those 2 sweeties around-they are just adorable!Play now-clean later!

Stuart said...

Michelle, the picture with the puppy in the play pen is just UBER cute.

I was thinking of an invention instead of a boring treadmill. How about a mini treadmill under our desks to power our PC's. No exercise = no internet lol.

Hugs

Stuart