Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes!

Can't get much easier than Anythings Goes this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge! Me... I wanted to try and make an gift tag... I don't know where I went or how I got there on this one! LOL Not at all what I was thinking - and really not at all what I wanted or need. Sigh... Oh well here it is...

So I started out with Stampavie's I Wish... I love this little girl, just so precious. I colored her with my Copics and then cut her out. I then cut out of kraft paper and a piece of Graphic 45 Christmas Pattern paper a Nestie Label 17 for my "Tag" - I inked the edges and stuck them together. Lace sounded like a good addition, so I got to a piece I could reach over the puppy play pen - yes, my craft room is a bit of a obstacle course lately. :0) I attached to the tag and then trimmed to fit the tag. I added some hanging pearl baubles to one corner, then went a bit nuts with vintage buttons and a small safety pin.. why I don't know.. LOL

I added some gel pen stitching around the edge then attached a red satin ribbon -  Then to top it all off.. I sprayed the entire thing with Gold Shimmerz... (So glad you can see just how gold this thing is)  Good thing this week was anything goes, cuz I just don't know if I had stuck to a regular theme - was like a run away train this week! LOL

Now you pop on over to A Spoon Full of Sugar see the other DT work, and then join us, ANYTHING GOES :0)

Have a great day... me... off early to the grocery store to do my shopping for Thanksgiving. My not wanting to accept it was time for it, just wasn't making it go away, now I am really late in getting all the meal planned and purchased. I can handle this.. but Christmas being only 4 weeks away??? NO I Can't handle that!! Not one present made or purchased! Being in bed so long this summer really has made me loose track of time this year. I am so ready to start a new year.

HUGS and-

7 comments:

Rach said...

a gorgeous Tag Michelle, so sweet. xxx

Kirsten Alicia said...

Isn't it strange how often it happens that we start off with an idea & end up with something completely different?? This is a beautiful tag Michelle; lovely image & great colours. Hope the shopping expedition is not too stressful. :)

Vicki said...

Michelle, this is precious! I love those "blind" craft journeys, don't you?!?!? Great work! Oh, and I LOVE all your furry family! Wish you were close enough so I could adopt one of your beautiful donkeys!! Blessings to you!

Debbi said...

Gorgeous tag. I love that sweet image. And don't worry...it'll all get done, lol.
*smiles*
debbi

Jingle said...

This is so gorgeous! I love it!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Hi Michelle
A gorgeous Tag
Is so sweet...
hugs

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE