Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ok now this card turned out really FUNNY!

Have you seen the new Fall/Christmas images from Stampavie??? You will LOVE them! Tina Wenke has some new Halloween images that are being release, Penny Johnson some wonderful Christmas fun. A new artist Laurence Collection that are precious. And then Sarah Kay has some new images that are well... all grown up and just as beautiful as always.

But when I received my DT box one image just popped out at me... seriously it was a must for me to do right away!

Do you see what I see????

Ok, so these X-mas Puppies from the Laurence Collection have tails... so they are not exactly my puppies.. but it is Autie and Libbie to me! LOL I had so much fun coloring this one up! Hubby and I laughed so hard, Libbie was easy to color, but man I have such a hard time coloring black.. so Autie isn't perfect -
For my card I went with a Vintage Christmas look. The papers were scraps I had from last year, so I have no names. I inked the edges of everything, including the image once cut out with my nestie label die. I found a ribbon that read Merry Christmas over and over, and a piece of loop lace for a border at the bottom. A epoxy Sticker for the top and then I just needed some pretty vintage pearls for some added embellishments.

This one was fun... I don't know if I will be able to send it out.. may have to just sit on my desk for a while.

12 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Michelle,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Michelle, cute as a button
Anne x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Ohh how cute are they? And yes I also see Autie and Libbie in them now ;) Your card is brilliant hun!!

Carol Dee said...

Sweet puppies and they do look like your precious Autie and Libbe. So cute. Well now you have a good start on those Christmas cards. It will be here much to soon! Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs...

Kirsten Alicia said...

Michelle, I would be thrilled to receive this card, it's GORGEOUS & 'Libbie & Autie' are the cutest!!

DawnMarie said...

Oh lol Michelle, wonderful card and you are so right, it's just Autie & Libbie! Gorgeous.xx

Jingle said...

This is so adorable!!!!

Niki said...

Great card, love the dogs' expressions. I think you captured the essence of both Autie and Libbie.

Niki

Naomi Johnson said...

oh this is just too cute - fabulous card!

Brooke said...

They're adorable Michelle. And the colors are so vibrant.
hugs,
Brooke G.

Ida said...

Awww...so cute! The minute I saw your card I knew right away that this was your precious babies (Libbie and Autie).

Annie said...

LOVE IT! and I love the black and tan puppy - it could be Piper! a fabulous festive card Michelle.
hugs, annie x