Sunday, November 1, 2009

Alota Sale Going on!

Hello and Happy Sunday - November 1st! Can you believe it!!!! Man where did this year go - My MIL said the other day that we need to start our Christmas shopping... I told her no - I will not accept the date, I am still in August.... Guess I had better face the facts... It is November!!


Well I have no card today.. SHOCK huh! But I did want to pop on and let you know that Alota Rubber Stamps is having their FALL SALE! Use the code ARSFALL9 for a 20% off all rubber stamps when paying for your order now through November 6th!! Yep 20% off all Stamps!! Now is the time to stock up on your wish list and maybe pick up some Christmas gifts! I just wish my whole family was into stamping I could check everyone off with on click of the mouse! Ok... maybe not cuz then they would all want to come over and play in my new craft room (that just needs to be painted now) and they would want to use all my supplies - I don't mind sharing.. but not with that many family members! LOL

Ok.. so go HERE to Alota Rubber stamps and use the code ARSFALL9 for a 20% off all rubber stamps when paying for your order now through November 6th!

HUGS :0)

1 comment:

Helene said...

Thanks Michelle!

Hugs,
Helene