Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rock the Farm Baby!

I got my order last week from Greeting Farm!! I have just been dying for Rock the Farm and it was sold out, it and most of the other images I wanted. Well they are back in stock and I have them!!! Well I worked with Rock the Farm Saturday while I was scrappin with friends, it was a challenge for me cuz I just pulled out a handful of my Copics to work with - ok.. now this does not mean that I don't "need" any more Copics.. but I did this with only few copics.. hehe don't tell Hubby! Now I was pretty upset when I was picking up all my stuff from the crop... cuz somewhere from my Dining room and my craft area... I got a smudge on Ian!! Just to the left of his adorable face! I started to throw the whole card in the trash - but I just love how it came out and Hubby said he didn't even notice it... but to me... it screams out at me -
So for the card I used K&Company Wild Saffron pattern papers. Love the notebook looking pattern, I then cut out the flowers from another pattern, stripes are a piece of another and the red flourishes that I cut with my Slice are the back of another. I inked the edges of each piece including the images. I doodle stitched the edge. The Sentiment is from the the Rock the Farm set. I thought this would be a cute Anniversary card - I may still decorate the inside with a sentiment for that.


I just love this set - I think I need the coordinating animals don't you? Yep... planning another order for those! LOL

Well need to get breakfast, and catch up on all the blogs I missed yesterday - he he lunch was a lot longer than I thought - didn't get home until right before Hubby got home from work.. but I did hit the new Target there and picked up a few things - including some crafting stuff on clearance!

HUGS and have a great Wednesday!

18 comments:

-Cathy said...

these are absolutely precious. i'll have to check out into this set since we live out in the country with a small farm.

Joey said...

Hi Michelle, gorgeous gorgeous card! absolutely fabulous, your colour choice and colouring is awesome. I just ordered the rock the farm set last night cannot wait!!! for it to arrive. Joey.xxx

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!!! Must have stamps. I just love them and your card is just amazing.

daisy said...

wow looks great love the immages!

hugs
daisy

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe! Your card is really cute!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMGOSH I LOVE THIS! and honestly, I'm not just saying this buti didn't even notice the smudge until I read your post LOL! It's still TOO stinkin' cute! Great job Michelle!!!

Annie said...

ooo this is so cute! love your colouring on these two and ssshhh you shouldn't have mentioned the smudge! fabby papers and look at those blooms! hugs, annie x

WickedPixie said...

This is a great card! Your colors (and coloring) are awesome and I love all of you little details! And truthfully, I never noticed the smudge until you showed us!
Traci

Doramiyi said...

Love your Anya & Ian card. Great job on coordinating the colors. Thanks for sharing.

doramiyi
doramiyi at gmail dot com
-CANADA-

Frances said...

aww I love this set too Michelle (& I don't even live on a farm!) and have same thought of 'having' to get the animals to match LOL. Love the colors you've used and you can pretend the smudge is a swarm of flies of something ;). xx

Anne said...

oh this is just adorable, love it!
hugs
Anne

Kristine said...

Hi Michelle!
Lucky you who got these stamps! I need them too;)
I loved your card, so beautiful. And that smudge, I didn't notice it before you said it!
Hugs from Kristine

Sandie said...

What a beautiful card. Love the images and would never have noticed the smudge had you not mentioned it ;)

The Wild Saffron range is one of my favourites!!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous card these little chap and chapess are simply adorable..hugs sasyx

Janna said...

Michelle this is just adorable!!! Your coloring is absolute perfection and the papers and the accessories add so much!!! I just love, love love it! And I always admire the way you use the white gel pen! Teach me please!!! and I didn't notice the smudge at all! IT is so minor and really just blends in!

Smiles,
janna

Pegg S said...

So sweet!! I love this set too! I hope to get more TGF sets in the future :)

Ila said...

Oh Wow!! these are just the Cutest!! and your copic coloring totally rocks!!...I'm with ya on the peanut butter eggs!!...Thanks for entering and adding my candy to your Candy Bar!!(love that name..lol)...Hugs, Ila

Suzanne said...

Wow these images are fabulous and your cad is inspired as always. Sue :o)