Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hee Haw Saturday and a little Libbie

Wow it was a fast week! I can't believe it is already Donkey day again!




I got a few snapshots for you -






First up is Darlene, my oldest and one of my first Donkeys. She has had three babies for us, Diego - which was my first born here, and will always be here. Then Julio, who we sold last summer, but still get reports on regularly. And now Pavo, our Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner baby. She is also one of my largest donkeys... wide not tall. We have so much in common her and I. But she is really looking good after this baby, trimming down more than usual. Look how well she is getting again at scratching her own itches!














Next is Macie and Cheyenne - my closest girlfriends - they are always together and their babies are the same way - Lina and Lola. They are wonderful girls, Macie has those large beautiful eyes, and Cheyenne has that dark gorgeous face.
















How cute is Josie? She is still soooooo tiny, and absolutely adorable!













Speaking of adorable... how about finishing off today with a Libbie photo?



Are those Blue Eyes gorgeous or what? She did well at her vet appointment, didn't even cry when she got her shot... and got lots of attentions and ooohs and ahhhhs. She weighed in at a huge 2 pounds! LOL




Hope you enjoyed - Got lots of projects in the works. Hoping to get to finish off some later today. Have a great Saturday!


HUGS and -

20 comments:

Suzanne said...

Donkeys wonderful as always such a joy to see on Saturdays and well what can I say about Libbie she is just too cute... bet she keeps you on your toes, wouldn't want to step on her!!! Have a great weekend Sue :o)

Helene said...

Just love your Donkey days...and Libbie too.

Sally said...

Love your donkey days photos. they always make me smile and Libby is just too adorable

Tina said...

Michelle how do you tear yourself away to get anything done.. between the beautiful donkeys who all have the most amazing eyes and then the cutest puppy on the planet... you are a very lucky lady to be surrounded by such beautiful animals...(although i'd call them babies..) have a great weekend Crafty hugs Tina

Chris said...

I probably would never make a card if I had these gorgeous girls to stroke and talk to all day! Libbie is absolutely adorabe in that cute pose. Chris x

Kirsten Alicia said...

I love Donkey Saturday!!! Your babies are are so beautiful & Libbie is even more gorgeous now! Have a great weekend, Kirsten x.

PaperSunshine said...

Awesome pics of your sweeties and oh Libbie is precious! Yes, such beautiful eyes! I always loved that blue merle color of coat, not sure if it is called that in this breed but it is so pretty! She's a keeper :)

Anita said...

It is great way to start my day with cute donkey and Libbie photos. Have a great day!

Jóna said...

OMG ! They are adorable all of them. I wish I cud take them out of the pictures and hug them all. Believe it or not I have never seen donkey baby.
Hugs, Jóna

DawnMarie said...

Just lovely photographs Michelle, love Donkey day, Libbie is a wee stoater (as we say here)her eyes are so beautiful.x

Rach said...

such beautiful photo's Michelle, gorgeous hugs rachxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing.
Lyndsey xx

Heidi said...

Oh my Josie is so cute, I love that little fur on her. How many times do you usually breed each donkey?

Oh and Libbie fits in so well! Those eyes are great!

BethW said...

Still loving Josie's "do"-she's a trend center. You are so right about Macy's eyes-beautiful! The whole world has to be in love with Libbie!

retiredheather said...

Always love the wonderful photos. Give a big Canadian Hug to all of them.
Hugs
Heather
PS Hugs to you too.

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute..the donkeyd and Libbie!! Love Josie!

ribenaruby said...

Loved reading up today all the donkey news but you left a tiny surprise at the end and so cute Libbie is, just adorable. Have a brilliant day!

Cazzy said...

Lovely photos, such sweeties! Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

I look forward to seeing the furry friends each week! but your smallest fuzz ball is just adorable with those big baby blue eyes. hugs, annie x

Dawn said...

I just love it!!!
smiling from ear to ear and Libbie - oh my word - adorable and just a puff or furriness!!!
You must be in heaven Michelle!!

hugs
Dawn