Monday, December 8, 2008

I'll be back a little later -

Just wanted to let you all know that I will post later today -

I have to get out early today to take Bonnie to the vet - we are hoping for the best report. The meds she is on really has made her feel 90% better, if I didn't know she had been so sick you wouldn't think anything was wrong. (you can see the bottom of my post on Saturday if you don't know about my baby Bonnie)

I do have a card, but can't post it until the challenge site has theirs up... I was happy with how this one came out as I struggled a bit with the challenge theme... so I hope you will come back and see it -

Thanks so much and sorry for the double post today...

HUGS

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

My heart is with you on Bonnie having lost two beautiful animal children (Meg and Bailey) in the past two years I know how yours is aching. Sue :o)

Heidi said...

I really hope the best for Bonnie.

Hugs from
heidi

retiredheather said...

I am sorry to read about Bonnie. I just read the blog today...been busy having Christmas House Tours. I do pray that the report is great and all is well.
Happy Holidays and Blessings to Bonnie.
Heather

DawnMarie said...

Hope Bonnie is ok Michelle.x

BethW said...

It's growing late and I am so worried. Prayers and love to you and yours.

Annie said...

I am playing catch up, and thinking about you all. hugs, annie x