Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Spring... Almost


Ok so I know Spring doesn't actually start until Thursday, but I am ready! Well last night I got a chance to play with some of my new stamps from the LSS Garage Sale. This one is from Stamps Happen Inc. and this little fairy is called Periwinkle. I colored the image in with my Copic markers, and of course stickled those pretty little wings! The colors just fell together, I know they are a little bright, but very "Happy Spring"!
Sorry for the shadows on the card - it may be close to spring, but we are expecting rain and it is very cloudy here today.
A quick donkey update, I have had some ask about my mommas to be from the photos a couple of weeks ago. I actually have 4 that are due soon. For those that don't know, donkeys are pregnant 11-13 months, and they deliver when they are ready. So we get very impatient and get excited and tell people it is getting close and wait... and wait.... but they are really close and I think they are just playing a game between the 4 of them to see who can hold off the longest, after all, their peace and quiet is all gone once that little one is born! But believe me - when it happens you all will be the first to know and I will post lots of photos!
Have a great Monday! Oh and Happy Saint Patrick's day -
Card Info:
Stamps: Stamps Happen Inc., See D's
Paper: Bazzill Bling
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers; Stickles; SEI Buttons; Sakura Glaze Pens

7 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous card ,Love it ,Dawnxx

Catherine said...

I think we're all ready for spring... love the card =)

Aimee said...

What a beautiful card... such beautiful spring colors

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

beautful card. i love your coloring

Suzanne said...

I love this the colours are great and so is the colouring!! Sue :o)

Anonymous said...

I love the colors! Your work is beautiful!

Michelle Pearson said...

what a fun card....love the stitching and patterned paper and the beauitfully colored image!
So springy!!