Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Got my First Bella Stamps -


Well I finally broke down and ordered my first Bella Stamps. I had to order you see. I am making some bridal shower invitations for a friend, and as I "had" to place the order for that one stamp I might as well add a few to fill the order, right? Well they came in the mail and they are just so cute. Some really small areas to color in, but lovin' them! When I saw this stamp I wanted to make the card bright and fun. Well I think I got the bright down ok! I used a new Amanda Blu 8x8 pad I got from Micheal's for the pattern paper. I had a coupon a couple of weeks ago, and I walked around and around trying to find something to use it on. I usually just walk out, but I wanted something new and different. Well this one fit the bill, I really like it and see some fun cards with it.



I matted the pattern paper and the stamped image with some bright Bazzill papers, the used my glaze pen to "stitch" around them. Put some fun buttons on the corners and I think it turned out pretty cute, right, but cute.
Now don't forget my Blog Candy!!! If you want a chance at the great Fiskar Goodies I have up for grabs just go to Saturday's post and comment with a joke! My hubby will read them all TONIGHT at 9pm central time. Which ever one he laughs the hardest at will be the winner! I will say we have been laughing pretty good so far! But it isn't to late so common send me some more funnies!


Card Info:


Stamps: Bella Stamps
Paper: Amanda Blu; Bazzill
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Copic Markers; Sakura Glaze Pens; Buttons

1 comment:

SeattleStamper said...

Ooh I love this Bella and what you made with it!